Kringle Comes to the CRAB
**To keep Santa and all our elves safe, we have decided to move Kringle Comes to the CRAB to Friday, December 14th from 5-8pm, due to the projected thunderstorms for this weekend. We hope you can still join us for all the fun and games!
December 8th, the CRAB will transform into the USS North Pole complete with a North Pole Village, elves, Mrs. Claus, Reindeer Games, Santa's Zip Zone, Elf Driving School, Reindeer Rodeo, and of course, the big guy himself, Santa! A big thanks to USAA (usaa.com), our sponsor* for Kringle Comes to the CRAB.
• Take an interactive walking tour of the USS North Pole: Visit Santa's Living Room, the Elf Bunk House, Santa's Parcel Service, Santa's Toy Shop, Santa's Bake Shop, Elf Elementary and more!
• Tour the Festival of Trees.
• Take an 'Elfie' (a selfie with an elf) with Buddy the Elf. Post your captioned elfie here on Facebook. Best elfie wins a huge stocking!
• Photo opportunities with Santa (don't forget your camera).
• Food trucks, Reindeer Games (outdoor, themed games for all) and more!
• EFMP early entry begins at 4:30 pm (see FFSC for details and to register - 912-573-4513).
• Event begins at 5 pm and ends at 8 pm.
• FREE entry.
• Parking will be in designated areas in front of the TRIPLEX (Elf Landing One) and Fleet and Family Service Center (Elf Landing Two).
• The CRAB will be closed for regular business December 3-19th and will reopen with regular operating hours on December 20th.
See you at the North Pole!
* The Department of the Navy does not endorse any company, sponsor or their products or services.