Trunk or Treat 2019
Join MWR as we Trunk-or-Treat our way through October's largest event on October 19 from 3-6 pm (#sponsored* by Navy Federal Credit Union (navyfederal.org), USAA (usaa.com) and TDS (www.tdstelecom.com/).
• Trunks will be located in the Anchor Lot (Fitness Complex parking lot) with additional activities in the surrounding areas.
• Trunk contest (you bring the trunk, MWR supplies the candy): Winners will be announced at 5:30 pm at the event (see below for details & trunk registration).
• Teal pumpkin items (allergy friendly, non-candy items) will be offered at each trunk.
• Exceptional Family Member (EFM registered families ONLY) designated parking and early event entry from 2:00-3:00 pm (Contact Fleet & Family for registration details 912-573-4513).
• Games including Pumpkin Bowling, farm games, bounce houses and more.
• Fall-themed photo opportunities, Hayrides, Hay Maze, Pumpkin Patch, and more festive fun!
•Food trucks will be onsite and available for purchases.
• Bring your own treat bag and we'll see you there!
Parking passes for designated lots will be available at the Tickets & Travel office and the Fitness Complex starting October 1st. Parking passes are only required to utilize the reserved/labeled event parking lots. Passes are not required to attend Trunk or Treat. More information to come!
Our goal is to reach 60 trunks this year! Register your command, family, neighborhood, friends... spread the word! We need you! VISA gift cards for the top three trunks:
1st Place: $300
2nd Place: $200
3rd Place: $100
Our panel of judges will choose the top 10 trunks to be entered into a Facebook Poll vote. These 10 trunks will be marked at the event and photos of the trunks will be added to the poll. Voting will be open from 2-5:30 pm during the event. Winners will be announced and gift cards will be awarded at 5:30 pm. GOOD LUCK!
*The Department of the Navy does not endorse any company, sponsor or their products or services.
This event is located on board Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay and requires base access. Sponsored guests may attend with an authorized patron and must remain with their sponsor at all times while aboard NSB.
Please Register Trunks Here: