Themed trunks full of goodies and treats,
Ring toss with a witch's greet.
Under their masks, smiles galore,
Never ending fun to explore.
Kids and adults pin the BOO on the ghost,
Outdoor event and we're the host!
Run and play through a maze of hay,
Take photos with characters on this spooky day.
Real ghosts? Nope...but definite fun,
Enjoy the light display beginning October 1.
Apples are sweet, but you won't find them here,
Trunk-or-Treat is a great time of year!
Happy Spooktober! Join MWR as we Trunk or Treat our way through Spooktober's biggest event:
• Trunks will be located in the Fitness Complex parking lot with additional activities in Sail Pointe Park.
• Costumes are encouraged, but not required.
• Exceptional Family Member designated parking and early event entry from 12 noon - 1:00 pm (contact Fleet & Family for registration details 912-573-4513).
• Games including Spooky Golf, Cornhole, and Pin the Boo on the Ghost.
• Bounce houses, hay rides, pumpkins, and more festive fun.
• Bring your own treat bag and we'll see you there!
We need your help! Trunk and volunteer registration is now open! Decorate your car (MWR provides the candy) and join us as part of the event! We also need volunteers! Register online HERE!
Thank you to our sponsors*, Navy Federal Credit Union (navyfederal.org), USAA (usaa.com), and TDS Telecom!
*The Department of the Navy does not endorse any company, sponsor or their products or services.
This event is located on board Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay and requires base access. Sponsored guests may attend with an authorized patron and must remain with their sponsor at all times while aboard NSB.