Kringle Comes to the CRAB
Introducing MWR's newest holiday event: 'Kringle Comes to the CRAB' sponsored by Navy Federal Credit Union* (www.navyfederal.org)! Join us as we transform the CRAB into the USS North Pole complete with a North Pole Village, elves, Mrs. Claus, and of course, the big guy himself, Santa!
• Take an interactive walking tour of the USS North Pole: Visit Santa's Living Room, the Elf Bunk House, Santa's Parcel Service, Santa's Toy Shop, and Santa's Bake Shop!
• Tour the Festival of Trees (details and registration HERE)
• Take a ride on the KB Express Train.
• Slide down a snow slide with real snow!
• Take an 'Elfie' (a selfie with an elf) with Buddy the Elf.
• Photos with Santa (don't forget your camera).
• Food trucks, bounce houses, WPS Starbucks, and more!
• A big thanks to the following commands and organizations for volunteering to decorate North Pole rooms: MCSFBn, USS Florida Blue, USS Tennessee Gold FRG, and SUBASE Security). Rooms will be judged by a panel prior to the event and winning rooms will be identified for all to see! May the best room win! If you'd like to volunteer to help transform the CRAB into the North Pole, please consider signing up to decorate a tree for the Festival of Trees (see above).
• EFMP early entry begins at 3 pm (see FFSC for details and to register - 912-573-4513).
• Event begins at 4 pm and ends at 7 pm.
• FREE entry.
• Parking will be in designated areas in front of the TRIPLEX (Elf Landing One) and Fleet and Family Service Center (Elf Landing Two).
• The CRAB will be closed for regular business December 6-13 and will reopen with regular operating hours on December 14.
See you at the North Pole!
* The Department of the Navy does not endorse any company, sponsor or their product or services.