Kings Bay Intramural Sports has a game for you. Socialize and stay fit at the same time. Participate in recreational and competitive leagues, intramural, extramural, and Tri-Base competitions.
Not quite ready for the big leagues? Don’t worry – there’s a game for you, too. Check out our Average Joe's Sports, which offer self-officiated sport programs like bowling, cornhole, dodgeball, innertube water polo (yes, it’s as fun as it sounds!), Ultimate Frisbee, and much more.
Synthetic Turf Field
3 Softball Fields
7 Soccer Fields
4 Tennis Courts
Indoor/Outdoor Basketball Courts
Captain's Cup Award
Tri-Base Competitions with NS Mayport and NAS Jacksonville
All-Navy Sports Competitions
Commit to Being Fit
"Recommendations for Adults:
Get at least 150 minutes per week of moderate-intensity aerobic activity or 75 minutes per week of vigorous aerobic activity, or a combination of both, preferably spread throughout the week.
- Lower risk of heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, dementia and Alzheimer’s, several types of cancer, and some complications of pregnancy
- Better sleep, including improvements in insomnia and obstructive sleep apnea
- Improved cognition, including memory, attention and processing speed
- Less weight gain, obesity and related chronic health conditions
- Better bone health and balance, with less risk of injury from falls
- Fewer symptoms of depression and anxiety
- Better quality of life and sense of overall well-being"