Jump into fun at the Fitness Complex Pool! The outdoor, heated lap pool offers year-round aquatic fitness and is also the perfect place for families to cool down during the summer. The double flume water slide, wading pool, and water-drop umbrella play feature will keep kids of all ages entertained. Bring your lunch and enjoy shaded seating in the picnic pavilion or on the covered patio.
Join the 100 Mile Swim Club: Record your swim mileage after each workout and when you reach 100 miles swam then you will receive a Kings Bay 100 Miles Swim Club t-shirt. Open all year round with no end date. Open to all to participate.
Pool use is free for active duty, retirees, Reservists, authorized family members, and DoD employees. Civilian contractors and all other guests are required to pay a daily fee* and remain with their sponsor at all times. All patrons must show proper identification to enter the facility.
Fitness Complex/Group X/Aquatics: $5/person/day
Two Covered Picnic Pavilions
Kid Splash Area
Commit to Being Fit
"Recommendations for Adults:
Get at least 150 minutes per week of moderate-intensity aerobic activity or 75 minutes per week of vigorous aerobic activity, or a combination of both, preferably spread throughout the week.
- Lower risk of heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, dementia and Alzheimer’s, several types of cancer, and some complications of pregnancy
- Better sleep, including improvements in insomnia and obstructive sleep apnea
- Improved cognition, including memory, attention and processing speed
- Less weight gain, obesity and related chronic health conditions
- Better bone health and balance, with less risk of injury from falls
- Fewer symptoms of depression and anxiety
- Better quality of life and sense of overall well-being"