Join MWR as we Trunk-or-Treat our way through October's largest event on October 16, from 4:30-8 pm
• Trunks will be located in the Anchor Lot (Fitness Complex parking lot) with additional activities in the surrounding areas.
• Trunk contest (you bring the trunk, MWR supplies the candy): Trunk contest will take place on Facebook the next day, October 18, 2021.
Please Register below by October 1 (space is limited)!
• Teal pumpkin items (allergy friendly, non-candy items) will be offered at each trunk.
• Exceptional Family Member (EFMP): Please Contact Fleet & Family for registration details 912-573-4513
• Games including Farmer Bob's Village, farm games, bounce houses and more!
• Fall-themed photo opportunities, Hayrides, Hay Maze, Pumpkin Patch, and more festive fun!
•Food trucks will be onsite and available for purchases.
• Bring your own treat bag and we'll see you there!
• Open to all with base access!
Parking passes for designated lots will be available at the Tickets & Travel Office, The CRAB and the Fitness Complex starting October 4, 2021.
Parking passes are only required to utilize the reserved/labeled event parking lots. Passes are not required to attend Trunk or Treat.
More information to come!
Trunk Contest (must register by October 1, space limited!):
Register your family or command for a trunk today ??
Trunk or Treat 2021 is on October 16 in front of The Fitness Complex!
Do you have command, family or a "framily" that would like to volunteer for a trunk?! We provide candy AND there is trunk contest (with prizes ??).
You bring the decorations & costumes!
Sign up now at:
Space is limited.
Are you a business that would like to participate?
Please reach out to us at: email@example.com
*The Department of the Navy does not endorse any company, sponsor or their products or services.
This event is located on board Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay and requires base access. Sponsored guests may attend with an authorized patron and must remain with their sponsor at all times while aboard NSB.