Commerical Sponsorship & Advertising
EDICCIMAD! Every Day in Camden County is Military Appreciation Day!
MWR can provide your organization with a unique opportunity to market your company and its product and services to an exclusive military population. Both direct advertising opportunities and event sponsorship provide your organization with a full promotional mix to gain exposure and potential market share. Commercial sponsorship and advertising is an authorized way for Navy MWR activities to offset the cost of programs and services. Sponsorship is received in the form of in-kind services and financial support in exchange for public recognition, advertising consideration and/or product promotion at MWR events. All revenues generated through sponsorship and advertising help improve the quality of life of service members and their families at Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay.
MWR is a National Recreation and Parks Gold Medal Winning Program. The department is also accredited through both the Commission for Accreditation of Parks and Recreation Agencies (CAPRA) and the Commander Navy Installations Command (CNIC) Accreditation Program.
- Approximately 130,000 military/dependents and retirees in the Camden County and Jacksonville area. NSB Kings Bay total economic impact to the community including goods and services is $1.142 billion.
- 55+ Tenant Commands, including 8 Home-Ported Submarines, 2 Squadrons, Strategic Weapons Facility Atlantic (SWFLANT), Trident Refit Facility (TRF) and Trident Training Facility (TTF). There is also a Marine Corps Security Force Battalion (MCSFBn) with an attached Navy Master-at-Arms Unit and two Coast Guard Force Protection Teams. Branches of service represented include Navy, Army, Marines and Coast Guard.
- Total Population: 26,000 with payroll of approximately 1.1 billion
- Active Duty, Reserves & Family Members: 12,750
- 59% of Active-Duty are between the ages of 18-29.
- Retirees: 9,500
- Civilians: 3,750